Here at the A New Addition household we have been making our own Salt dough decorations..
Our Recipe for Salt Dough
2 1/2 cups of plain flour
1 cup of salt
1 cup of water
And mix it up into a dough!
- After you have made the dough…
- Roll into a flat circle around 1.5 cm thick
- Use shape cutters to cup shapes out
- Remember to poke a hole through to put string so you can attach to your tree
- Place into an oven for 10-15mins gas mark 5
- TIME TO GET MESSY WITH DECORATING THEM!!
DO YOU HAVE ANY HOME MADES YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR OF THEM! 🙂