When the sun is out and you have had a lovely soft dinner outside in the garden what’s really nice is to sit down to a simple tasty dessert. This really quick and simple dessert is so lovely and simple you could even have children helpers to help you. My two boys very much enjoyed helping to make and eat it.
What you will need:
- A rolling pin
- A pack of orange digestives
- A chocolate whipped dessert that you add milk to
- Chocolate squares for topping
- Crush the orange digestives enough so that they will fill the bottom of the desired dessert bowls
- Make the whipped chocolate dessert
Allow to set in the fridge for around 10 minutes.
3.Take out and top by shaving the chocolate squares on the top.
So pretty and tasty, simple and quick. Enjoy.