Credit crunch Munch is a food blogging challenge created by Helen and Camilla the aim is that bloggers can share their knowledge and tips for saving money and yet still being able to have a good tasty meal. I am lucky enough to be hosting this fabulous linky this month and I would love it if you would join in and link up your thrifty recipes!
We want to know how you enjoy great food, but still spend less or save some money. Think about…
- Dishes using cheaper ingredients – cheap cuts of meat or vegetarian
- Meals using leftovers
- Meals using up the ends of packets
- Substitutions of cheaper ingredients
- Packed lunches
- Meals that use less energy to cook
- Pressure cooking
- Slow cooking
- Faster cooking – less oven time for example
- Batch cooking for the freezer
- Sustainable foods
- Food you have grown yourself
- Meals from reduced food in the supermarket
Credit Crunch Munch
To take part, simply blog about any money saving idea that is vaguely food related, I am especially keen to hear about substitutions for when you run out of something this month (optional – but we really just want your money saving goodness)
There are a few rules
- Please link to the Credit Crunch Munch pages on Helen’s and Camilla’s sites.
- Please link to the current host (ME!)
- Please use the Credit Crunch Munch Badge
- Tweet using #creditcrunchmunch
- Closing date – last day of the month – so 31st October 2014.
- By entering you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site, and to pin to Pinterest.
- Please be mindful of other’s copyright
But feel free to
- Send to as many other events as you like, let’s help everyone save money!
Tell me about your money saving ideas on the linky below! I am also making this a blog hop, so feel free to grab the code and add to your post too. Let’s spread the money saving meme!
We’ll be looking for guest host, so please mail Helen if you are interested. helen at fussfreeflavours dot com