I mentioned in my last blog post 7 Things not to say with someone with Anxiety/Depression that I struggle with sleeping. Well this past week I have been going to bed around 9pm and still being awake at 3am. As Lemongrab from adventure time would say, this is UNACCEPTABLE!!
So what is the plan!?
1. Make sure your bedroom is cool. Maybe even get a fan.
2. Drink a glass of Milk
3. Have a nice bowl of warm oats
4. Do intense exercise to tire yourself out.
5. Warm Bath – I have had a warm bubbly bath.
6. Lavender Oil – A dab of Lavender oil all over your pillow.
7. Empty Mind – Try and write everything down that you are thinking of in a notebook before you go to bed.
8. Clean and Comfy Bedding – Change your bedding and fluff everything ready for your arrival.
9. Music – Listen to either meditation or waves.
10. Breathing -Take nice relaxed breathes.
. Bring on the better Sleep!!!
Do you have any tips for a better and more restful sleep? I would love to hear them, get in touch!