Southern comfort have just released the new Blood Orange Southern comfort, which just to me shouts like something for the sunshine. It has been really warm and sunny this past week and so I thought I would take advantage and make myself a nice refreshing and slightly alcholic beverage.
As a child I absolutely loved Slushies, okay I admit it, I still do. And so here is it…. The Blood Orange Southern Comfort, Lemonade Slushie.
Recipe for Blood Orange Southern Comfort Slushie.
- 1 Cup of Lemonade
- 1 shot of Blood Orange Southern Comfort
How to make it:
1. Firstly put your cup of lemonade into a freezable container, pop it in the freezer for 2 hours.
2. Mix the now slightly frozen lemonade with a fork
3. Put your frozen container back in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. Get your cocktail jar, add the contents of your frozen lemonade into the jar
5. Pour your 1 shot of blood orange southern comfort over your lemonade slush
6. Enjoy the taste of alcholic sunshine in your mouth.
*I was sent the bottle of Blood Orange Southern Comfort and decided to get snazzy and make a slushie, all excitement is my own 😉