Here are a few really good tips of how to naturally relieve Nasal Rhinitis. There is nothing I love more than being able to help myself or my family with pain or an illness naturally, being allergic to feathers when I was younger meant that I dealt with Nasal Rhinitis from a young age and now, being allergic to dust I suffer occasionally again but now I have my tips on hand on relief for this. These are my tips:
6 tips for Relief of Nasal Rhinitis
1.Use a home made saline solution of salt, baking soda and distilled water. I have found those free calpol syringes are really good to use for clearing out your sinuses by flushing water through your nostrils.
Add 1 cup (240 mL) distilled water to a clean container. If you use tap water, boil it first to sterilizs it, and then let it cool until it is lukewarm. Add 0.5 tsp (2.5 g) salt to the water, then Add 0.5 tsp (2.5 g)baking soda. And stir. Pull the solution into the syringe, squirt into your nostril and allow it to leave via your other nostril. Instant Relief from the horrible inside itch.
2. Use 1 drop of tea tree oil into each ear to relieve the inner ear itch. Also massage your tragus in circular motions once oil is inserted for added relief. This is because the tea tree oil is soothing and also anti bacterial.
3. Add a table spoon of Apple cider into a shot glass, fill with water and then gargle into your throat. This should help with the soreness of your throat and the itch.
4. Put your tongue onto the roof of your mouth and press in between your eyebrows for 20 seconds.
This causes the Vomer bone to rock which loosens congestion and helps to aid drain sinuses.
5. Take a Piriton – it helps with Allergy relief
6. Rub Vapour rub onto your throat and near the tragus and the back of the ear, to help soothe, calm you and relieve itching and aches.
I hope these helped you! Let me know in the comments if you have anything else to add 🙂