- Describe yourself in three words
Mischievous , Outgoing, Funny
- How long have you been blogging and what made you start?
I have been blogging for around 6 years, It started as a way for me to write about my pregnancy and soon became much much more.
- What was the inspiration behind your blog name?
A New Addition was about the new child I was growing, however it is now, a new addition to life, my home, my garden, parenting and so on and so on. I was very lucky that I chose a name that could be bended whichever way I wanted it to.
- What is the best thing to come from your blog so far?
Butlin’s holiday’s was the best memory maker, along with trips to blackpool. Basically adventures make me happy.
- Your most remembered thing from your childhood
The Doop Doop song, it’s basically a load of bollocks, but me and my mum used to dance around the house to it and that’s a super happy memory for me. You can hear it yourself here: Doop – Doop.
- Something interesting you might not know about me is . . .
I grew up with super bikes as my dad is an avid motorcyclist. Which means from an early age I was a motorcycle passenger and still love them.
- Which social media platform best describes your personality and why?
Twitter, because it is me daily.
- What is your happy song?
Queen – Another one bites the dust.
- What is your favourite alcoholic drink
Baileys or Prosecco
- What is your favourite cake?
Lemon Drizzle Cake
- What is your favourite takeaway dish?
Duck wrap with Hoisin sauce, or Chicken Korma
- Where is your dream holiday destination and why?
Thailand, I would love to meditate with some monks. Or Florida.. so I could get me a hug with a sloth!
- What would your superhero name be?
The Glittery Horn
- If you had a magical power, would you want to have and why?
That I could click my fingers and be where-ever I wanted to be. I might stop always being bloody late then!
- What one weapon would help you survive a zombie apocalypse?
I’m pretty sure I’d mutilate a few and then just get bit. So I’m going to say, coffee.
- If you could send something into space, what would it be?
A drone, I love space!
- What would you have on your gravestone?
Forever a bad ass, whatever the realm.
- You make headline news around the world in 2 years time… but for what reason?
Woman found smuggling Animals from a zoo..
- If an EMP wiped out all mechanical forms of transport, how would you get to BlogOn?
I have no idea what EMP is but also, I’m not a fan of panicking, if all forms of transport were gone, sorry guys but I’ma put my pyjamas on and catch you on the hashtag on twitter!
Looking forward to seeing you all!! I’ll be wearing a black dress with daisies on and more than likely a huge black velvet hair bow <3 x