Kuato has teamed up with Dreamworks Animation to recreate Noddy Toyland Detective based on the popular TV series.
Join Noddy as Toyland’s most famous detective in an adventure filled with storytelling, learning and creative fun!
Play as Noddy with the help of his friends Bumpy Dog and Revs the car. Visit your favourite Toyland characters from NEW DreamWorks Animation TV show and take part in fun mini-games and activities. Become a Toyland Detective and use the ‘Who, What, Where Book’ to solve mysteries. Once you’ve solved all the clues, trace back your findings by reading the story of your adventures in a narrative photo storybook.
IN NODDY TOYLAND DETECTIVE, YOUR CHILD WILL:
• Play as Noddy and explore the beautifully recreated world of Toyland in 3D.
• Meet characters from the TV show including Bumpy Dog, Revs, Pat-Pat and the Panda Pockets, Fuse, the Naughticorns, and more!
• Ask questions to uncover clues and solve mysteries with the ‘Who-What-Where book’.
• Create musical masterpieces with the Pirate Band using simple tap and touch controls.
• Follow Deltoid’s workout patterns to learn the ancient art of Deltoid-O.
• Paint and decorate Revs the car with colourful shapes and designs.
• Help the Brickabuild builders solve jigsaw puzzles.
• Build investigation skills by discovering challenges, remembering, collecting, listening, thinking, and making connections!
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS: This app contains no advertising and has no in-app purchases. Each time your child solves a mystery in Noddy Toyland Detective, a storybook is generated from their play session for you to read together.
The app also features a passcode-protected ‘Grown Ups Corner,’ where you can:
• Choose the length of time your child plays the game
• Receive email notifications when your child has created a new case for you to read together • Get help and advice about playing the game with your child Noddy Toyland Detective was developed by the multi-award winning team behind Dino Tales, Safari Tales and Dino Tales Jr. The game has been designed with teachers, parents and children to develop a range of literacy skills and aptitudes.
• Building language skills through reading and storytelling
• Question-forming and sentence structure
• Developing creativity through play
• Memorizing patterns and sequences
• Word knowledge and comprehension
• Vocabulary enrichment
• Nurturing, caring, and empathic skills The player-generated stories are an excellent resource for parents to develop their children’s language skills to support preschool and school activities.
So what did the Little A New Think?
J absolutely loves playing games on our mobile phones so the chance of actually being asked to play on an app was a brilliant excitement to him. He loves Noddy, since watching it since he was little. And so that was an incentive for him to play too. J is 5 and the jigsaws were reasonable for him to do. It took him a little while to just get into the swing of things but once he had had a good nose and click about he was well away.
For me, nothing makes me happier than knowing I am tricking my children into learning, especially when they are willing and even grateful to do so. The fact that I can choose how long I want him to be able to play on the game is also good for me, although we all know that the 20 minutes will probably be 30 so I can sneak a brew and a read of my book whilst he plays and learns and I am away from Twitter.
You can watch Noddy on Milkshake.
The App is available to download on the
App Store: App Store Noddy App
And Google Play: Google Play Noddy App
*This is a sponsored post