The best way to turn your mood around is to turn your thoughts around. I have been thinking a lot about my mind set recently and realising there is a lot more that I could and need to be thankful for. The little things all add up and on FriYay we need to celebrate these life wins.
Here are some of my Yay’s for the week.
- Some advice I gave to someone meant that out of over 60 people they were chosen for their desired job.
- I’ve been really enjoying using Pinterest and looking at all the pretties it has been helping me keep my mind on track.
- I dyed my roots.
- 3 days this week I have put a full face of make up on and made myself feel more put together.
- My grass has started really growing well.
- I have done lots of laughing this week, from watching comedies to funny things happening, this week has been full of smiles.
- I went for a really yummy meal with my boyfriend and his brother, after a Chinese meal we then went to another restaurant just for dessert. That’s goals!
- I have finally started building my goal board.
- I went food shopping with my uncle.
- After quite a while of not doing, I cooked a yummy dinner in my kitchen.
- I have sorted my note from my doctors.
All of these yays all add up to that life is getting better. I look forward to sharing my next weeks yays!
What are your Yay’s for this week?