Hello my beautiful unicorn babies!! I hope you have had a magical week. This week I have felt my energies shifting so much. I have really enjoyed this week and I am really getting into how I can change my day by changing my mindset. I’m starting to understand what they mean about how you should always play in life, it’s all one big fun game of how you can handle, accept and allow each situation.
By giving myself more quiet time this week I have actually been wayyy more productive and am actually learning where some of my resistance to this amazing life I deserve is.
Last Week I wrote about my FriYay’s but this week has been a fantastic week for me and I have lots of feeling proud of myself and spiritual yay’s this week.
- I woke up ‘when I wanted to’ as opposed to when I had to.
- This new extra time I gained also gave me lots of newly loaded energy
- I have spent most of this week decluttering, tidying and cleaning my house
- My house is now starting to feel like a home again
- I have fought through my fibromyalgia pain all week even a few times lessoning it with meditation and allowing myself a few well thoughted rests.
- I have decided rather than buying a second car as a car I can afford I am going to use my mindset and create the life where I can purchase MY dream car the Audi A3
- I got a new love for my very old and lovely 97′ Ford Fiesta
- My dad very lovingly welded my good ol’ girl car and I was so so very grateful
- Dorie (my ford) passed her MOT for the next year.
- I purchased a keyring with my personalised plate on and an Audi sign to help myself feel deserving of my Audi.
- My boys reports were both brilliant
- My boys have finished school for the 6 week holiday and I am so so excited about all the fun we are going to have together!
- With getting back into LOA I have created a vision board that is now hung in my living room.
- I am noticing the people around me, my family and friends vibes really change and are much more positive when I am in a great mindset and that has impacted me a lot.
- I am starting to listen to my inner voice more and that means I have been very brave with my decisions this week.
- I purchased a ticket and train tickets for the Blogosphere magazine.
- I feel really positive that this will give me lots of motivation and a leap forward with being surrounded with like minded people.
- I wanted to do a yay post but realised I didn’t write it yesterday and then SaturYay came to mine! It reminded me how closed I can be sometimes and how I am improving.
I am starting to use Pinterest more as I find it a fun way to get myself excited about the life I am striving for. You are welcome to have a nosey below:
I hope you have all had a great week too! Please do share your Yay’s with me!