My Mamabear and started a tradition a few years ago (around 5 or 6) of a present advent for each other. The first few years I struggled to get 25 as I wasn’t organised.
This year I was DETERMINED, I had a box in my dining room and I started in January buying little gifts throughout the year that I thought my mum would like. My mum did the same, and my oh my did my mum hit the jackpot with my Day 1 present.
As soon as I opened it I just knew, this was the perfect present for someone who has everything. You see I’m not really a lots of things person, I have massively decluttered my house and in doing so have realised I much prefer space to being around lots and lots.
I present to you ‘The Mindfulness Jar*’.
The idea is that every morning you pick a paper out of the jar and it will tell your mindfulness objective for that day. I have been reading them with my boys too , whether they are doing it or not is a different story. But I know I am really enjoying using them. And I think I can use them over and over again and really improve my calm in life.
- What if you brought your life back to what is happening right now? A daily dose of mindfulness is said to enhance creativity, productivity, peace of mind and reduce stress.
- Developing a mindful lifestyle takes practise, time and patience. Old habits must be softened and replaced with new ways of thinking.
- Neuro research has shown us our brain needs about 30 days to adjust to a habit change. This is the goal behind our “A Month of Mindfulness” products. 31 daily tasks designed to enhance your mindfulness. Printed on high quality postcard-sized paper with a related image on the reverse.
- The exercises are oriented so that they are easy to carry out even on the busiest days. Most exercises can be performed anywhere and at any time, often without other people knowing about it.
- If you practise these mindfulness tasks every day, you’ll hopefully go a little more mindful through life. We wish you much luck & joy! Choose between just the cards or the cards folded into a stylish rustic jar
Do you agree with me?
Is this really the best present for someone who has everything?
If you diasagree do you have another idea for the perfect present for someone who has everything?
And just incase you were interested in my Day 2, then here he is:
A Whitby handmade glass lucky duck in the colour of my birthstone.
Find out more here: www.whitbyluckyducks.com
*This is an amazon referral link. Where I will receive a small percentage of your purchase. You do not need to use it, but if you do thank you so much, and Merry Christmas.