35 Ways to celebrate Autumn
Being on the internet recently has shown me how much we really do all love and appreciate Autumn and its snuggly special moments that it gives us. I wanted to create a post that would give us all little tasks we could choose from that would make our Autumns even more magical.
1. Collect the Autumnal coloured leaves
2. Collect twigs
3. Do rubbings of leaves by rubbing a crayon over the leaf covered in paper. (hang on twigs)
4. Collect Pinecones
5. Make Pinecone animals
6. Pick a Pumpkin
7. Make Pumpkin, Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
8. Make a loaf of bread (Why not try using one of the breadmakers by panasonic )
9. Make a paint splat firework painting
10. Make apple print paint pumpkins
11. Eat a Toffee Apple
12. Blow Dragonbreath into the cold air
13. Enjoy a nice stew and Dumplings
14. Collect Conkers
15. Have a Conkers battle
16. Chop your lavender and hang it to dry
17. Take a morning walk and crunch leaves
18. Enjoy a cinnamon and baked apple candle
19. Dry out some orange slices to make decorations with
20. Make a sun catcher garden hanger with melted beads
21. Buy a new pair of comfy pyjamas and cherish them
22. Make a hot chocolate with cinnamon and nutmeg and extra marshmellows and cream.
23. Put a burning log fire onto youtube and watch it as you cosy up and have a nap.
24. Feed the ducks
25. Make Cheese and Tomato Catherine Wheel pizza’s
26. Snuggle up and watch a movie with Popcorn
27. Paint my nails in an autumnal colour
28. Photograph your pet(s) in an Autumnal Setting
29. Have a day to when you wake with the sun and sleep with the sun.
30. Make a apple and cinnamon cobbler
31. Make gingerbread
32. Read a book snuggled in your warmest blanket
33. Make Roasted Butternut Squash soup
34. Make Pinecone hedgehogs
35. Make a conker snake
36. Wear your warmest hat and glove set and go vibrational window shopping and get a costa
37. Invite your friends round for a few baileys hot chocolates, a chick flick and putting the world to rights.
38. Wear an oversized hoody with leggings
39. Make a recycled book paper pumpkin
41. Print out and colour zentangle pumpkin PRINTABLE PAGE HERE.
42. Offer homemade soup to a neighbour.
43. Make a friendship bracelet for your friend.
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Panasonic.